William Beattie of WJB Property Management offers executive, professional, military and corporate relocation and rental services for clients moving to London Ontario Canada. My Tenant clients come from North America, Europe, south east Asia and Australia/New Zealand with many relocating within the City of London itself.
If my current portfolio of available rentals does not fit your needs please call my office with your complete criteria. I will find the perfect rental property for you. There is no additional cost to you for this service. Current rental rates range from $1,500.00 to $4,000.00 per month plus utilities.
WJB Property Management is located in London Ontario and locally owned and family operated by William Beattie. I serve a growing need for a professional property management and maintenance business that specializes in residential single family detached houses, townhouses and luxury condominiums valued between $200,000.00 and $640,000.00. I provide services to investment property Owners for real estate management, maintenance, leasing, contract administration and accounting.
I became a Landlord in 1990 and formed WJB Property Management in 2008 to serve the high end rental market in London Ontario. I personally own and manage a multi family apartment building in addition to a large portfolio of residential houses, townhouses and luxury condominiums under management for individual Owners. I have extensive contacts and experience in the real estate industry. WJB Property Management has the resources and competency to provide the highest level of service for both Tenants and Owners.
- Mass internet advertising
- Professional property For Rent signage
- Print advertising
- Local direct mail flyers
- Open house showings
- Prospective Tenant email and phone screening
- Individual showings
- Tenant application processing
- Credit checks (Transunion and Equifax)
- National and international criminal record searches (RCMP or LexisNexis)
- Eviction database record search
- Tenant rental, employment and reference background checks
- Lease signing and collection of First and Last Month's Rent
- Move in and move out inspection including high definition video recording of the property
- Rent collection
- Rent increases
- Tenant notices
- Tenant issues
- Comprehensive accounting of income and expenses
- Computer generated monthly statements
- Monthly electronic direct deposit to Owner's bank account of net rent collected
- Random exterior property inspections
Maintenance and Repairs
- Generation of Work Order for Owner approval or denial
- Contacting contractors for estimates
- Arranging repair
- Serving Notice of Access to Tenant
- Arranging legal access to property for contractor including opening Premises and securing after work completion
- Supervision and inspection of repair
- Bill payment and accounting
Monthly management fees are percentage based on the gross monthly income collected. The actual monthly management fee is based on variables of services provided. Leasing fee is calculated separately from the monthly management fee.
WJB Property Management is a registered member of the London Property Management Association.
WJB Property Management